We are currently looking for new staff to assist with increased workload upgrading and repairing NBN infrastructure. As some people have been made redundant recently it would be great if we could offer the opportunity to get a few up and running again. Will start as a casual role but will likely turn into full time for the right people.
Tasks would mainly involve:
– Clearing, Rod and Roping Communications Network Ducts
– Cable Hauling
– Optical Fibre Testing and Termination
We would like to take on people with a trade background, particularly those with cabling experience. On the job training would be provided, please contact me for a full position description.
The job requires that staff have the following prior to starting:
– Trade Experience (Working with power tools, vehicles and machinery)
– White Card (Construction Induction)
– Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
– NBN Enable Card (We can assist with this free registration process)
Highly regarded accreditations:
– Traffic Management
– Confined Space
– Pit and Pipe
– Underground Service Location
Please Contact Matt – 0419 884 952
Thank-you and wish everyone well living in strange times at the moment.