In Front 4×4 want to make things a little easier for our new & existing customers during these challenging and uncertain times.
We’re taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our customers, but in an effort to further support businesses and families we’re taking the logistical pressure off with free vehicle collection and delivery from local workplaces and homes.
The additional measures we’re taking to ensure the health and safety of all of our customers.
Well, this is definitely not how I wanted to start sharing on this forum, but given the uncertainties, changes and pure craziness we’ve all seen in the past few weeks, I wanted to be completely transparent about the procedures we have in place to give you some peace of mind during the Covid-19 Crisis.
As a one man workshop, I take extreme measures to keep my work environment safe and clean for the customers and myself – thankfully this is one aspect I can control and ensure in this time of uncertainty. Until we are advised otherwise by the VACC or State Government, we will be open for all your fleet, 4WD and passenger vehicle servicing and repairs – but it’s not ‘business as usual’ as Stage 3 Restrictions are now in place.
What you can expect from In Front 4×4
- A smile, but no handshake. Don’t take offence, but these severity of the current situation is one that’s not taken lightly.
- Seat covers, floor mats and gloves are used during every mechanical repair or service – this isn’t a new measure for us, but one we’re definitely continuing with.
- Sanitising of the high contact areas in your vehicle before and after servicing. This includes key, steering wheel, door handles etc.
- The door is always open! Not just to be welcoming, but to reduce points of contact.
- Reception restrictions. All I ask is that if you notice another customer inside, just hang back for a minute – I’ll be with you shortly.
- At this stage, we are encouraging (but not enforcing) onsite contactless drop off and pick up. Just pull up, phone in, leave the keys in the car and I’ll do the rest. It’ll be finished, sanitised and ready to be picked up after you receive your usual phone call later in the day.
- As mentioned at the beginning of this article, I can also offer completely contactless pick up and drop off services for local customers and businesses. If you’re local, I can collect your vehicle from your business, work site or home in the morning and return it to you after hours. Availabilities for the completely contactless pick up and delivery are limited, so pre-booking is essential
In this uncertain and challenging time, In Front 4×4 hopes to provide some normality and clarity when it comes to maintaining personal, work and fleet vehicles. For all enquiries, phone (03) 8740 0220