Make informed decisions about how to navigate the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
About the program
The Victorian Government is partnering with the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) to deliver a business mentoring program to help small businesses navigate the economic challenges posed by restrictions to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Through this program, eligible business owners can receive up to four 2-hour mentoring sessions with an experienced professional who will help them make informed decisions about the future of their business.
The program offers tailored guidance on:
- Business recovery – to strengthen business recovery (cost reduction, debt and cashflow management)
- Market transformation – to understand how coronavirus (COVID-19) has triggered or accelerated market changes
- Digital literacy and engagement – to help businesses reach new customers and markets
- Market and supply chain diversification – to reduce exposure to supply chain risks
- Reskilling and retraining – to help businesses upskill their existing workforce