Clark Rubber is a successful Australian retailer with a history dating back to 1946.
In light of the recent events related to COVID-19, we saw an opportunity to use our expertise to assist the wider Victorian community by producing a protection product that is easy to manufacture and to use.
The Clark Rubber PPE Protective Face Shield design is lightweight and very comfortable to wear, with the inclusion of our foam inserts. It is easy to disinfect through the use of disinfecting wipes with our combination of elastic and hook & loop fasteners, making them multi-use as opposed to disposable, saving on landfill. All Clark Rubber PPE Face Shields are Australian-made by our locally-owned independent Clark Rubber franchise stores.
Features & Benefits:
• Protects face & neck from splash or airborne droplets
• Comfortable foam head support
• Elastic headband for easy fitting
• Easy to detach visor to disinfect
• Designed to conveniently fit over glasses & face masks
• Plastic visor is 100% recyclable
• Adequate clearance for surgical masks and eyewear